Trader electrocuted in Lagos .

Tragedy struck around 6a.m, this morning, at Pen Cinema, Agege, when a petty trader stepped on a fallen Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) cable wire and got electrocuted. .

An eyewitness, Samson Falade, a tricycle rider in the area, revealed that the wire had fallen since around 9 p.m, yesterday, and nobody did anything about it. The lady’s corpse has since been evacuated

The post Trader electrocuted in Lagos . appeared first on Instablog9ja.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*